Two centre, or even three centre holidays…
If you travel all the way to the Caribbean – why not take the opportunity to visit two or even three islands in the same holiday?
We can tailor-make a trip which will enable you to do this, with simple, quick and comfortable connections between various destinations.
They’re hugely popular. Call us and find out why…
Cherry-pick the best the Caribbean has to offer
Some people think that all Caribbean Islands are much the same – but that really isn’t true. Each island we cover has its own identity, its own style and its own landscape. Some of the islands have better beaches, others have the better restaurants and so on…
A two – or even three-centre holiday would give you the chance to enjoy and experience the contrasts and different characteristics that are to be found on individual islands
It’s ‘Island Hopping’ – but for the 21st Century
Island hopping used to conjure up thoughts of endless waiting around for boats that never arrived, flights that were cancelled at the last minute, and whole days taken to travel very small distances!
But things have changed! We are pleased to tell you that we’ve arranged hundreds of Caribbean holidays visiting two or even three islands, with smooth, quick and comfortable connections.
We’ll make your holiday simple and stress-free
All our itineraries, whether around one island or two or even three, are designed around speedy, comfortable transfers, and no wasted time. You could have a morning swim in Bequia and then a lunchtime dip in Grenada!
We aim to make the most of your holiday time and make sure that you spend as little time in airports as possible. And as we’ve done it many times, we’ve got very good at it.
Some of our favourite itineraries including Grenada and three of our favourites on other islands…
Grenada’s “Golden Triangle”
We can plan a trip for you which will give you the chance to stay in each of the three main regions of Grenada and explore each one.
- La Sagesse – in the South. Spend 3 nights in this idyllic beachside hideaway and explore southern Grenada. Eat under the stars – delicious fresh fish always on the menu.
- Then up to Petite Anse in the North. Enjoy 3 nights in the spectacular setting of this little hotel. The views are stunning, the walks are great, and you can visit the Chocolate factory as well as the fascinating working Plantation of Belmont.
- Finally back down to Laluna in the South West. Finish with 5 nights at this gorgeous hotel, just a few minutes drive from Grand Anse Beach but far enough away to offer wonderful tranquillity. A good base for exploring the southwest of the island with all its restaurants and attractions including the capital St Georges.
- Lots of other combinations of hotels can be arranged, as well as shorter or longer durations.
Grenada and St Lucia
The Grenada and St Lucia twin centre offers a wonderful combination of lush rain forest, beaches and dramatic scenery. We can combine any of our accommodations on either island and you may also like to stay in the north and south of both islands for a complete contrast. Travelling between the two is made easy by utilising the British Airways flight in either direction. This is just a sample itinerary of what you could do.
- Fly to Grenada with BA, stay for 7 nights at Mount Cinnamon, including breakfast
- Relax and enjoy the beaches and rain forest of Grenada for 7 days
- Fly up to St Lucia with BA – the most convenient way to connect these two islands
- Stay at the stunning Calabash Cove for 5 nights’ All Inclusive
- Take a “must see” trip down the west coast to the majestic volcanic pitons
Grenada and Bequia
These two islands offer one of our most popular combinations and we can, of course, offer any mix of accommodation to suit both your budget and preferred style of holiday. This is just a suggestion for a 10 night stay:
- Fly to Grenada with BA or Virgin stay for 5 nights in the beautiful beachside Calabash Hotel
- Relax and enjoy Grenada for 5 days
- Take a 45 minute flight up to Saint Vincent, with a taxi transfer to the port and a 50 minute ferry crossing to Bequia
- 5 nights in the delightful Bequia Beach Hotel
- Take the 1 hour flight up to Barbados – check in straight away for the flight back to London
Rainforests and Reefs of Tobago
See the best of Tobago visiting both rainforest and reefs. This itinerary combines a stay in the two lovely villages of Castara and Speyside, giving a real taste of island life.
- Fly to Tobago with Virgin or BA
- Stay for 7 nights at Castara Retreats on the west coast, soaking up the atmosphere of this traditional Caribbean village and local eating spots
- Visit the Main Ridge Forest Reserve – the world’s oldest protected rainforest – with an expert guide
- Move up to the north of the island and spend a further 4 nights at Blue Waters Inn on Batteaux Bay
- Enjoy the beach plus great diving and snorkelling or take a bird watching trip on Little Tobago
- Return back to the airport for your return flight to the UK
The Delights of St Kitts & Nevis
Enjoy a taste of both islands – combining history, beaches and plantations or if you prefer a slower pace then talk to us about some downtime on Nevis – a place to really get away from it all.
- Fly to St Kitts with BA stay for 5 nights in the beachside hotel of Timothy Beach on lovely Frigate Bay
- Explore the history and sights of St Kitts
- Ferry ride across to Nevis
- 6 nights in a historic plantation house cottage in the beautiful estate of the Montpelier Plantation
- Explore the interior of Nevis – the lush rainforest and other interesting Plantations
- Speedboat back to St Kitts for flight to UK
Neighbours – Barbados & St Lucia
Combine the neighbouring islands Barbados and St Lucia which offer a wonderful combination of beaches, dramatic scenery and lush rainforest. Combine any of our accommodations on either island to make your perfect itinerary.
- Fly to Barbados with BA or Virgin – stay for 3 nights on the unspoilt and dramatic east coast at the Atlantis Hotel
- Explore the stunning scenery in this area
- Cross the island and spend 4 nights in the charming guest house Bayfield House
- Enjoy the attractions of west Barbados
- Fly to St Lucia and spend 5 nights at Stonefield Estate with dramatic views of the majestic pitons
- Flight back from St Lucia to London