What makes Grenada so special?
Because it remains a real Caribbean island – with something for everyone to enjoy…
- It is the most diverse and varied Caribbean island of them all.
- It has the most varied selection of types of places to stay of any island.
- Grenada has the most fabulous beaches, turquoise seas, characterful restaurants, atmospheric beach bars – and so much more.
- Grenada is safe and friendly, and very easy to explore – with or without a guide
- The island has stunning scenery – rainforest, waterfalls, lakes and dramatic beaches.
- Great for relaxing but great for activities too – water sports of all types (especially diving and sailing) turtle watching, cycling, yoga, hiking – the list is endless.
Why book with Just Grenada?
Because we are the unrivaled experts about the island…
- The Just Grenada team have made over 50 visits to Grenada since 1999.
- We have by far the biggest and most varied selection of places to stay of any company – some places we offer are exclusive to Just Grenada.
- We can arrange holidays to suit every taste and to fit all budgets.
- We know every hotel, cottage or villa from top to bottom, all the best rooms with the best views etc – all the little details that you need to know.
- We know little restaurants not in the guide books and hidden beaches etc – we will tell you all the great secrets we know! We know the very best guides to take you into the rain forest and on other fascinating trips and visits.
- We have arranged holidays for over 8000 people to Grenada – many return year after year with us.
- No other company has such a wide range of properties to offer in Grenada – there really is somewhere to suit every person, every budget and every style.
- Lots of our clients choose to divide their time on Grenada between different properties – the best way to see the contrasting areas of Grenada. Take a look at our Golden Triangle Holiday this itinerary includes time in the South, North and West of the island.
- All of our holidays are tailor-made – but that does NOT mean expensive. We can easily arrange a lovely holiday in Grenada with prices starting from less than £1000 per person.
How about visiting another Caribbean island as part of your Grenada holiday? Our last trip included Barbados and Bequia as well as Grenada!
It’s a long way to the Caribbean – so why not enjoy two or even three islands as part of your Grenada holiday? Give us a call to discuss your plans and we can give you the latest advice on the best way to combine islands with simple, speedy connections.
Our other destinations
We have travelled extensively in the Caribbean in the last 16 years and, as well as Grenada, we have found other beautiful places that have charm and character. We have gathered deep knowledge of Grenada, Antigua, Bequia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Tobago and St Lucia and we would be delighted to arrange a holiday there for you.
We also offer holidays in the delightful undiscovered European gem that is Slovenia - which is beautiful enough to be in the Caribbean!
Click below for more details about our other destinations.