Grenada is very much OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
British Airways will recommence flights from London Gatwick to Grenada from 12th December flying on Saturdays and Wednesdays while Virgin Atlantic will start a service to Grenada via Barbados and St Vincent from London Heathrow on 19th December, serving the island on Saturdays until 2nd January 2021. The carrier will then offer twice weekly flights from London Heathrow on Monday and Thursday from 4th January 2021 onwards.
- Grenada has been working hard to make the island ready to welcome visitors in a really safe way whilst ensuring that the Caribbean experience on the Spice Island will be as wonderful as ever.
- All our properties are now Pure Safe Travel accredited – something for all tastes and budgets
- There are lots of places to eat which are also Pure Safe Travel accredited – everything from atmospheric beach bars to stylish local restaurants. We will give you all our personal recommendations
- Many of the most iconic and popular places to visit on the island are open to visitors in the safest way – Annandale Waterfalls, the tropical flora and wildlife of Grand Etang Rainforest awaits, Gouyave Nutmeg Station, Fort Frederick, and Belmont Estate are all open as are the House of Chocolate and the Antoine rum distillery
- OUR LOCAL AGENTS – Caribbean Horizons – are Pure Safe Travel approved and offer and bespoke island tours.
………and of course there are fabulous beaches, an array of watersports and the wonderful Grenada Welcome!
The island’s protocols can be accessed here – Pure Grenada Travel Advisory
RING US TO TALK ABOUT A HOLIDAY IN THE SPICE ISLAND – WHETHER YOU WANT TO TRAVEL IN JANUARY TO MAY 2021 OR WHETHER YOU WANT TO BOOK NOW FOR A SPECIAL TRIP IN THE WINTER OF 2021/22
Gerry Copsey and the Just Grenada team ~ December 2020
Why go to Grenada? Why is it so special?
Because it remains a real Caribbean island – with something for everyone to enjoy…
- It is the most diverse and varied Caribbean island of them all.
- It has the most varied selection of types of places to stay of any island.
- Grenada has the most fabulous beaches, turquoise seas, characterful restaurants, atmospheric beach bars – and so much more.
- Grenada is safe and friendly, and very easy to explore – with or without a guide
- The island has stunning scenery – rainforest, waterfalls, lakes and dramatic beaches.
- The 2 mile beach of Grand Anse has been called the ‘Best in the Caribbean’.
- Great for relaxing but great for activities too – water sports of all types (especially diving and sailing) turtle watching, cycling, yoga, hiking – the list is endless.
Why book with Just Grenada?
Because we are the unrivaled experts about the island…
- The Just Grenada team have made over 50 visits to Grenada since 1999.
- We have by far the biggest and most varied selection of places to stay of any company – some places we offer are exclusive to Just Grenada.
- We can arrange holidays to suit every taste and to fit all budgets.
- We know every hotel, cottage or villa from top to bottom, all the best rooms with the best views etc – all the little details that you need to know.
- We know little restaurants not in the guide books and hidden beaches etc – we will tell you all the great secrets we know! We know the very best guides to take you into the rain forest and on other fascinating trips and visits.
- We have arranged holidays for over 8000 people to Grenada – many return year after year with us.
Some thoughts from the owners of Just Grenada – Gerry & Janet Copsey
We first visited Grenada in 1998 and it really was love at first sight. We had been arranging holidays in Europe for 11 years and we formed ‘Just Grenada’ in 1999. Since the we have added other islands to our group but Grenada remains our favourite – we were married there in 2000.
We invite you to ring us or our team to talk about Grenada – we would love to arrange a holiday for you to this beautiful island. Perhaps you might like to visit more than one property or island on your trip…?
- No other company has such a wide range of properties to offer in Grenada – there really is somewhere to suit every person, every budget and every style.
- Lots of our clients choose to divide their time on Grenada between different properties – the best way to see the contrasting areas of Grenada. Take a look at our Golden Triangle Holiday this itinerary includes time in the South, North and West of the island.
- All of our holidays are tailor-made – but that does NOT mean expensive. We can easily arrange a lovely holiday in Grenada with prices starting from less than £1000 per person.
How about visiting another Caribbean island as part of your Grenada holiday? Our last trip included Barbados and Bequia as well as Grenada!
It’s a long way to the Caribbean – so why not enjoy two or even three islands as part of your Grenada holiday? Here are a few examples of the many lovely two and three centre holidays we can arrange, with simple, speedy transfers between the islands…
- Grenada & Bequia – Our favourite combination – two contrasting islands but both with beautiful beaches, wonderful local restaurants and delightful people. More…
- Grenada, Bequia & Barbados – Even more contrasts – adding the charm of Barbados to the delights of its two less developed neighbours. More…
- Grenada & St Lucia – The gorgeous beaches and fascinating rainforest of Grenada combined with the stunning Pitons and lush plantations of St Lucia – wonderful. More…
Some of the nice things our customers say about their holiday…
JS – York
“Your knowledge of Grenada was amazing and your service was perfect. Your recommendation of the hotel we stayed in was spot on – we had the best holiday ever. Thanks so much.“
ML – Bristol
“Everything you told us about Grenada was true – the friendly people, the gorgeous beaches etc. Your list of restaurants and places to visit was really useful too. Great trip for all the family”
Our promise to you
We don’t sell holidays – we arrange them….. and we think there is a big difference. We will talk to you and we will listen to you, and between us we will plan your trip. Then we will make all the arrangements for your Caribbean holiday.
We will pick the best rooms for you, arrange the best flights for you, help you secure the best seats on the plane. We will handle any special requests you may have.
We will provide you with the highest level of personal service, backed up with the deepest and most extensive knowledge of every aspect of Grenada.
That is our promise.
Our other destinations
We have travelled extensively in the Caribbean in the last 16 years and, as well as Grenada, we have found other beautiful places that have charm and character. We have gathered deep knowledge of Grenada, Antigua, Bequia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Tobago and St Lucia and we would be delighted to arrange a holiday there for you.
We also offer holidays in the delightful undiscovered European gem that is Slovenia - which is beautiful enough to be in the Caribbean!
Click below for more details about our other destinations.