What we like
It is a family run hotel and it feels like that too. Faultless in every way and in the perfect beachside location.
It is no surprise that Spice wins awards so often – they really do deserve it.
What our clients say
”Our fourth trip to Spice with Just Grenada and it goes on getting better and better. Brilliant food and the spa is fantastic. We really ought to try other places – but we just love Spice Island.”
One of Grenada’s foremost hotels with sumptuous accommodation situated on the famous golden sands of Grand Anse Beach. The resort is owned by our good friends, the Hopkin family, and is operated in the manner in which they themselves would wish to be pampered. All 64 suites are beautifully furnished and equipped to the highest standards. Over half are directly on the beach, some with small private pools and gardens. As a luxury all-inclusive resort the food is of the highest quality, with a mixture of creole and international dishes prepared by the superb chefs. Dinner is served at Oliver’s Restaurant overlooking the beach, and delicious lunches at the casual Sea ‘n Surf beach bar. Janissa’s Spa, is a must and there’s a fitness centre, tennis courts and non-motorised watersports. Young families will love the Nutmeg Pod kids club.
- 64 suites (air-conditioned)
- Some suites with pools
- TV / DVD / USB charging points
- Wi-Fi / i-Pod dock/clock radio / Alexa
- Nespresso coffee machines
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Beach bar
- Free golf at Grenada golf club
- Oliver`s restaurant
- Entertainment on some evenings
- Spa and gymnasium
- Non-motorised watersports
- PADI certified Scuba Diving centre
- Children’s activity centre
- Open-air Yoga Pavilion
- St George’s 10 minutes drive
- THIS IS AN ALL INCLUSIVE HOTEL and strictly non-smoking
Our latest offers at Spice Island
Spice up your early booking!
7 nights from £3,345 per person including flights and transfers on All-Inclusive.
Stay a minimum 7 nights and receive 14% off
- Stay between 01 July - 31 October 2024
- Book by 31 May 2024